This room is furnished with two extra length three quarter beds positioned against each other and covered with 100% cotton percale linen. The room has an en-suite bathroom with both a shower and big corner bath. French doors open up to views of the mountains.
- Air-conditioning controlled individually
- Hair-dryer in the bathroom
- Flat screen plasma television
- Writing Bureau
- Coffee/Tea making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Bathroom Amenities
Room Size: 30 Square Meters
Bed Size(s): 2 x Extra Length 3/4 Beds
Bathroom: Separate Shower & Bath
Room view: Mountain
Your bathroom is equipped with a corner bath and separate shower. Amenities includes Shower Gel, Shampoo, body lotion, a bar of soap, shower caps and earbuds. A hairdryer is also installed in the bathroom.
Television remote control: Only use the Television remote control to switch the TV on and off.
DSTV decoder remote: Use this remote control to change channels and set Volume
|191 / 2 / 3||SABC 1 / 2 / 3|
|263||Cape Town TV|
|400||BBC world news|
|405||Africa News network|
|412||Business Day TV|
|437||TV5 Monde Afrique|
|850||BBC World Service|
|866||Radio France International|
|871||Radio Flanders Int|
Your telephone can be found in the drawer or on top of your bedside table.
Outside Line: Dial 0
Reception: Dial 9
Security after 22h00: Dial 215
A Multiplug with USB ports is available in your room located next to the right bedside table.
International adapters is available at reception.
- Mini-bar: Located in the cupboard. Your mini-bar is equipped with:
|Red Wine 750ml||R95|
|White Wine 750ml||R85|
- Safe: A small safe is available for safekeeping of keys, passports etc.
- Coffee & Tea facilities: Located in the cupboard
- A Writing Bureau
- Complimentary fresh fruit
- Block out blinds: Your room is equipped with block out blinds behind the wooden blinds. Please close these blinds to minimise external light and sound.